America's Small Business Workers' Compensation Insurance
For over a century, we’ve been providing America’s small businesses with cost-effective workers’ compensation insurance. With our emphasis on financial stability and fast, efficient claims service, we now serve clients in 31 states. EMPLOYERS® remains focused on keeping America’s Main Street businesses not only working, but working safely.
PRESS RELEASES & BLOG
Employers Holdings, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2014 Earnings and Declares Third
Reno, Nevada-July 30, 2014-Employers Holdings, Inc. (“EHI” or the “Company”) (NYSE:EIG) today reported second quarter 2014 net income of $45.6 million or $1.42 per diluted share. READ MORE
Employers Holdings, Inc. Schedules Second Quarter 2014 Earnings Release and
RENO, Nev.-- July 18, 2014—Employers Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: EIG), a Nevada-based company whose subsidiaries are specialty providers of workers’ compensation insurance focused on small businesses, will review READ MORE
Just a few reasons EMPLOYERS is right for your small business:
- Competitive Pricing—premium discounts and policy dividends available.
- Cash Flow Assistance—flexible payment plans and low minimum premiums.
- Stability and Dependability—financially strong with more than 100 years of experience.
- Fair and Efficient Claim Handling—three-point contact helps manage care and control cost.
- Anti-Fraud Programs—our investigators have saved tens of millions of dollars.
- Loss Control Support—online resources help you manage risk and prevent injuries.
- Managed Care Services—working with healthcare providers to promote quality, cost-appropriate care.
- One Product, One Focus—workers’ compensation insurance for America’s small businesses.