Control Losses & Manage Risks with Safer Workplaces.
Loss Control is all about making your workplace safer, because fewer workplace injuries result in lower workers compensation insurance premiums. Our Loss Control Department offers a number of resources to help policyholders improve job safety performance. EMPLOYERS Loss Control Department evaluates the safety potential of small businesses and assists them in identifying cost-effective methods for risk and asset management. These services are available at no additional cost to policyholders and can include:
- Hazard analysis and control using facility surveys to evaluate operations and make recommendations for hazard control
- Management and supervisory education programs to assist in reinforcing best health and safety practices
- Employee safety presentations and training
- Preliminary industrial hygiene services to assist in the recognition, evaluation and control of workplace hazards
LOSS CONTROL CONNECTIONSM
EMPLOYERS Loss Control Connection has an easy-to-use Risk Management and Human Resource center that allows you to build a risk management program that is focused on loss prevention in the workplace. There are also easy-to-use software applications that may help reduce losses, track training and perform many other safety, risk management and human resources required tasks.
These resources are available any time from any Internet connection and include:
- Health and safety policies and procedures
- Training materials, quizzes, and Training Track (video overview)
- Newsletters and brochures
- Safety and health posters
- Certificate of Insurance Tracking (video overview)
- Incident Track - OSHA log software (video overview)
- Job Hazard Analysis Developer
- Material Safety Data Sheet Management (video overview)
If you have
difficulty accessing the Loss Control Connection site or have any questions,
please contact us at (800) 588-5200 or email@example.com.