Controlling losses with safer workplaces
We’re focused on improved safety performance. Our Loss Control Department concentrates on helping reduce the frequency and severity of workplace injuries. Beyond the obvious benefit of improving employee safety, fewer workplace injuries can also result in lower workers’ compensation premiums, which is a huge added value for our policyholders.
LOSS CONTROL CONNECTIONSM
Loss Control Connection has an easy-to-use Risk Management and Human
Resource center that allows you to build a risk management program that
is focused on loss prevention in the workplace. There are also
easy-to-use software applications that may help reduce losses, track
training and perform many other safety, risk management and human
resources required tasks.
These resources are available any time from any Internet connection and include:
- Health and safety policies and procedures
- Training materials, quizzes, and Training Track (video overview)
- Newsletters and brochures
- Safety and health posters
- Certificate of Insurance Tracking (video overview)
- Incident Track - OSHA log software (video overview)
- Job Hazard Analysis Developer
- Material Safety Data Sheet Management (video overview)
If you have
difficulty accessing the Loss Control Connection site or have any questions,
please contact us at (800) 588-5200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.