EMPLOYERS Minute – 10/30/2018
Welcome to this edition of EMPLOYERS® Minute where EMPLOYERS Social Media Manager, Adam Varahachaikol, highlights the latest company developments.
- EMPLOYERS performed well throughout the first nine months of 2018, as seen in the 3rd quarter 2018 earnings just released by Employers Holdings, Inc.
- The company’s adjusted net income for the third quarter of 2018 increased $11.1 million dollars year-over-year.
- EMPLOYERS also grew premiums by 5 percent and lowered its current accident year loss provision compared to last year and recognized favorable development on our prior year loss reserves.
- For more information about EMPLOYERS 3rd quarter earnings, head over to our website at employers.com, go to our resources tab, and click on press releases.
- EMPLOYERS has just been named the workers’ compensation carrier of choice by the Illinois Restaurant Association, which is comprised of active restaurant and hospitality owners and managers based in “The Prairie State.”
- Eligible members can now receive a 5% credit on their workers’ compensation premiums on policies placed with EMPLOYERS.
- For more information on Illinois Restaurant Association, head to their website at IllinoisRestaurants.org.
Be sure to follow us on our social media pages on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube!