- Risk Evaluation: Our Loss Control professionals can help our policyholders evaluate the effectiveness of their health and safety programs. They can also help train a staff to recognize and correct worksite hazards.
- Comprehensive Loss/Cause Analysis: Using a data-driven analytical process to identify loss patterns and trends, our Loss Control Consultants can help our policyholders focus on the root causes of accidents and injuries.
- Resources: EMPLOYERS® maintains an extensive resource library that can help our policyholders meet their safety program needs.
- Industrial Hygiene and Ergonomic Services: Our Loss Control Consultants can assist in recognizing, evaluating and controlling risk factors that may lead to injuries, such as:
- harmful chemical substances
- biological contaminants
- hazardous physical agents
- musculoskeletal disorders (MSD)
Our goal is to help identify health hazards, evaluate their effect and recommend ways to minimize or eliminate them.