Douglas D. Dirks
Director, President and Chief Executive Officer of Employers Holdings, Inc.
Douglas D. Dirks has served as a Director, President and Chief Executive Officer of Employers Holdings, EGI and their predecessors since their creation in April 2005. He also serves as a Director and Chief Executive Officer of EICN (since December 1999), ECIC (since May 2002), EPIC (since November 2008), EAC (since November 2008), EIG Services (since November 2008), Elite Insurance Services, Inc. (since August 1999), Cerity Group, Inc. (since May 2018), and Cerity Services, Inc. (since May 2018). Mr. Dirks is a licensed Certified Public Accountant in the state of Texas. He presently serves on the Board of Directors of NCCI Holdings, Inc., the Board of Governors of the American Property Casualty Insurance Association and the Kids’ Chance of America Advisory Board. Mr. Dirks holds B.A. and M.B.A. degrees from the University of Texas and a J.D. degree from the University of South Dakota.
Acronyms and Terms
- EAC (Employers Assurance Company)
- ECIC (Employers Compensation Insurance Company)
- EGI (Employers Group, Inc.)
- EHI (Employers Holdings, Inc.)
- EICN (Employers Insurance Company of Nevada)
- EIS (Elite Insurance Services, Inc.)
- ESI (EIG Services, Inc.)
- EOH (Employers Occupational Health, Inc.)
- EPIC (Employers Preferred Insurances Company)
- The Fund (Nevada State Industrial Insurance System)
- Cerity Group, Inc. (CGI)
- Cerity Services, Inc. (CSI)