Katherine H. Antonello
Executive Vice President, Chief Actuary
Katherine H. Antonello has served as Executive Vice President, Chief Actuary since August 2019.
Prior to that, Kathy was chief actuary of NCCI and led the Actuarial and Economic Services division. Her division contributed to maintaining a healthy workers compensation system through the design and delivery of all actuarial and economic work at NCCI, including rate/loss cost filings, legislative analyses, compilation and analysis of insurance industry results, residual market reserving, actuarial products, analytics, and research.
She earned her BS in mathematics from Birmingham-Southern College. She is a Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society, a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries, and a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries. In addition, she currently serves on the board of directors of the Casualty Actuarial Society.
- EAC (Employers Assurance Company)
- ECIC (Employers Compensation Insurance Company)
- EGI (Employers Group, Inc.)
- EHI (Employers Holdings, Inc.)
- EICN (Employers Insurance Company of Nevada)
- EIS (Elite Insurance Services, Inc.)
- ESI (EIG Services, Inc.)
- EOH (Employers Occupational Health, Inc.)
- EPIC (Employers Preferred Insurances Company)
- The Fund (Nevada State Industrial Insurance System)
- Cerity Group, Inc. (CGI)
- Cerity Services, Inc. (CSI)