McDonald’s Owner/Operator Workers’ Compensation Program
EMPLOYERS is proud to provide workers’ compensation products and services to McDonald’s Owner/Operators
At EMPLOYERS, we specialize in meeting the needs of small businesses and have a deep understanding of the complexities of running restaurants. With over 100 years of experience, financial stability, and specialized services, EMPLOYERS is perfectly aligned to provide workers’ compensation services to McDonald’s restaurants across the country.
In addition to our broad underwriting appetite that includes quick service and fast food restaurants, below are some of the many reasons EMPLOYERS is right for your fast food restaurant:
- Exceptional Value: our strategic approach to workers’ compensation insurance focuses on resources and value added services that protect your business today and set your business up for success in the future. Stability and Dependability: over 100 years of experience and an A- (Excellent) rating by A.M. Best means we will be there when you need us.
- One Product, One Focus: we exclusively serve the workers’ compensation insurance needs of America’s small businesses and so we have the experience to provide the right coverage and services for your business.
- Injured Employee Hotline: a hotline that is available to policyholders 24/7 and is staffed by registered nurses specially trained to provide medical guidance over the phone for new work-related injuries or illnesses.
- Fraud Prevention: our experienced anti-fraud staff has saved millions of dollars in fraudulent claims costs. Our fraud prevention efforts reduce expenses, which can help lower the cost of workers’ compensation insurance.
- Efficient Claims Handling: our 24/7, multi-lingual claim reporting center provides prompt service to injured employees while our Claim Adjusters help you control your claim cost by working with the injured worker and physicians to help evaluate and administer the appropriate care.
- Loss Control Support: resources to help you reduce workplace injuries and illnesses which can improve productivity and long term profitability.
- Managed Care Services: by utilizing outcome-based networks with carefully selected healthcare professionals that provide quality, cost-appropriate, and timely care, injured workers generally experience minimal downtime.
- Cash Flow Assistance: we offer flexible payment plans and low minimum premiums to help you manage your cash flow more effectively. EMPLOYERS PrecisePay® pay-as-you-go premium payment system is also available and allows policyholders to make smaller more frequent payments by paying each payroll period.