A few features of our new and improved Get A Quote functionality
- Fresh Look and Intuitive Agency Experience — Site has a new, more modern look and feel with a simplified workflow making it easier to navigate and process business.
- Streamlined Quotes — Fewer clicks. Fewer inputs required to get a quote.
- Simple, Fast and Easy to Use — Agents can submit an application for a basic small business and receive a quote in as little as 30 seconds, with the ability to bind the business immediately.
- Added Features —
- Experience Mods pulled in automatically for all NCCI states*, plus California and Wisconsin.
- ACORD binders and applications generated automatically based on information entered online.
- New streamlined approach to owner/officer inclusion and exclusion forms!
Outside of California, we will no longer require these forms be sent in to EMPLOYERS. Now the insured will complete and submit all state required forms to the agency of record for maintenance in the agency file. It is the responsibility of the agency to maintain all required documentation and make available upon request to EMPLOYERS.
*NCCI States: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MO, MS, MT, NE, NH, NM, NV, OK, OR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WV
Start Submitting Business Today
Log into employers.com/eaccess and experience our new Get A Quote functionality!
- Register for our next EACCESS training where we will cover our new Get A Quote functionality.
- Watch our short training videos.
- Download our FAQ document.
- Download our flyer to share with others in your agency.
We are excited to announce this new functionality and look forward to hearing how it helps you more easily do business with EMPLOYERS.