EMPLOYERS® Introduces PrecisePay® to Help Small Businesses Simplify Workers’ Compensation, Improve Cash Flow
EMPLOYERS® Introduces PrecisePaySM to Help Small Businesses Simplify Workers’ Compensation, Improve Cash Flow
RENO, Nev. – April 2, 2012 – In its ongoing commitment to enhancing ease-of-doing-business for small businesses and appointed insurance agents, EMPLOYERS® has launched PrecisePay, its new pay-as-you-go billing program designed to simplify workers’ compensation premium payments, save time and improve cash flow. EMPLOYERS is a specialty workers’ compensation provider focused on meeting the unique needs of America’s small businesses.
Because workers’ compensation insurance premiums are based on payroll data, the new PrecisePay offering helps small businesses better manage cash flow by enabling them to make smaller payments on a more frequent basis. PrecisePay also eliminates the burden of large upfront costs, and policyholders only pay what they owe each payroll period based on up-to-date payroll data.
“PrecisePay is designed to help alleviate some of the pressures of running a small business by increasing efficiency and potentially lowering workers’ compensation related operating costs,” said David Quezada, senior vice president, general manager of strategic partnerships and alliances, EMPLOYERS. “EMPLOYERS is committed to constantly finding new ways to better serve and support small businesses so that they can achieve their goals.”
Benefits of PrecisePay include:
- Improves cash flow – no down payment is required and premium is paid in smaller, more frequent increments each time payroll is processed and reported.
- Saves time – there are no checks to write as premium payments are automatically deducted each payroll period.
- Minimizes audit variances – premium is calculated based on actual payroll in each pay period, which helps minimize the risks of large audit variances at the end of the policy year.
- 24/7 online access – policyholders have around-the-clock ability to report payroll information and to view premium and payroll details on previously-submitted information.
All new business and renewal accounts are eligible to enroll in the PrecisePay program at the time of policy issuance. Businesses interested in the new pay-as-you-go billing program can ask their insurance agents to help them enroll. Additional information about PrecisePay, offered by EMPLOYERS, can be accessed at www.employers.com/PrecisePay.
Media Contact: Lauren Meckstroth, The Abbi Agency
(775) 446-4678 or email@example.com
Company Contact: Mike Paquette
(775) 327-2562 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Investor Relations Contact: Adam Prior, The Equity Group, Inc.
(212) 836-9606 or email@example.com
About Employers Holdings, Inc.
EMPLOYERS® and America’s small business insurance specialist® are registered trademarks of EIG Services, Inc. Employers Holdings, Inc. is a holding company with subsidiaries that are specialty providers of workers’ compensation insurance and services focused on select, small businesses engaged in low-to-medium hazard industries. The Company operates throughout the United States, with the exception of four states that are served exclusively by their state funds. Insurance is offered through Employers Insurance Company of Nevada, Employers Compensation Insurance Company, Employers Preferred Insurance Company, Employers Assurance Company and Cerity Insurance Company, all rated A- (Excellent) by the A.M. Best Company. Not all companies do business in all jurisdictions. See employersstage.wpengine.com and www.cerity.com for coverage availability.