Kentucky Restaurant Association
EMPLOYERS® is the Provider of Choice for Workers’ Compensation for the Kentucky Restaurant Association
EMPLOYERS is the workers’ compensation insurance provider of choice for the Kentucky Restaurant Association (KRA). As one of our appointed agents, you have the opportunity to provide EMPLOYERS workers’ compensation insurance and services to Kentucky Restaurant Association members. Eligible Members of the Kentucky Restaurant Association can receive a 5% Association Credit on their workers’ compensation insurance.
We specialize in meeting the needs of small businesses and have a strong presence in Kentucky, where restaurants are one of our largest customers.
- KRA members receive a 5% credit in addition to already competitive rates*
- Flexible and affordable payment plans
- Low minimum premiums
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Business must be a new or existing member of the Kentucky Restaurant Association
- Business classifications must be within the EMPLOYERS/KRA program criteria (see Qualifying Classifications)
- Restaurants including Quick Food Service (QFS)
- Hotels/Motels – all employees
- Clubs – country or golf – all employees
- Bars & Taverns
- Stores – groceries & provisions
- Warehouse – general merchandising – Not Otherwise Classified (NOC)
- Please note this is not a full list of eligible classes, please contact your TM for additional eligible classes of business.
If your clients are already Kentucky Restaurant Association members, log in to EACCESS® at employers.com/eaccess to get a quote quickly and easily. If your clients are not yet Kentucky Restaurant Association members, or for more information on the KRA, visit their website at kyra.org.
If you have any questions, please contact your Territory Manager.
*Subject to EMPLOYERS underwriting guidelines. KRA membership does not guarantee insurance coverage.