Now Offering Online Premium Audits
All businesses that carry workers’ compensation insurance must complete annual premium audits, which often require you to fill out numerous paper documents and mail them back to your insurance carrier. This can make the audit process feel complex and time consuming.
At EMPLOYERS, we’ve simplified the process by offering online premium audits! This allows you to complete your audit more quickly and easily, so you can get back to doing what you do best – servicing your customers and growing your business!
Features of EMPLOYERS Online Premium Audit functionality
- An intuitive and user-friendly interface guides policyholders through the premium audit process.
- Policyholders can easily and securely upload all requested documents online. That means no more need to mail in printed documents.
- Policyholders can log in and check the status of their premium audits 24/7.
- Policyholders who are registered for EACCESS® will receive email notifications alerting them when an audit is due, the status of their audit, and when their audit has been finalized.
- Online Premium Audit functionality is available within EACCESS, so no need for a separate username and password. To get started, EMPLOYERS policyholders simply log into EACCESS and navigate to My Premium Audits. If you do not have an EACCESS account, registration is easy. Go to eaccess.employers.com or check out our step-by-step instructions.
If you are not yet an EMPLOYERS policyholder, talk to your agent today and ask for EMPLOYERS workers' compensation insurance, or request a workers' compensation quote online in just 3 easy steps.
Other Types of EMPLOYERS Workers' Compensation Premium Audits
In addition to online premium audits, EMPLOYERS offers 3 other audit types listed below. The type of audit you receive usually depends on the size of your policy, the industry in which you operate and the location(s) of your business.
- Voluntary Audit – You will receive a mailed audit form to complete and return to EMPLOYERS through mail, e-mail, or fax. The form will provide instructions regarding the audit and all required information.
- Remote Physical Audit – You will receive a letter requesting payroll records for your company (such as: 941s, State Unemployment Forms, and a Payroll Journal). Once you have submitted the requested documentation to EMPLOYERS, an experienced representative from the Premium Audit Team will contact you to discuss your payroll information and business operations.
- On-Site Physical Audit – You will receive a letter requesting payroll records for your company (such as: 941s, State Unemployment Forms, and a Payroll Journal). Once you provide us contact information, an experienced representative from the Premium Audit Team will contact you to set up a time and date to visit your business location(s) to conduct your audit.