As part of our promise to continually invest in digital technology that makes workers’ compensation insurance easier, EMPLOYERS is partnering with IVANS for added access and quicker quoting from the products and systems you’re already using day-to-day. Learn how you can join other EMPLOYERS agents utilizing IVANS Download™ and IVANS Market Appetite® to work smarter while building your book of business with the EMPLOYERS family.
What workers’ compensation insurance agent wouldn’t want policy administration and management tasks to be easier? Join over 1,400 other EMPLOYERS agents who are already using IVANS--here are a few of the advantages:
- Organizes all policy information in one place. No more searching through emails or paper files to find what you need--your agency management system can be your single source of records.
- Syncs work from EMPLOYERS files directly to your AMS. IVANS eDocs automatically connects all your documents from our EACCESS portal straight to your agency management systems.
- Saves time with form pre-fills. IVANS Commercial Lines policy download pulls in common fields like policyholder name, address and more automatically so you have less information to enter when completing everyday tasks.
How to Get Started with IVANS Download
To take advantage of the time savings IVANS Download brings to the table, follow these three steps:
- Have your agency's administrator complete the IVANS Download registration form online, which can be found at employers.com/ivans-registration.
Note: you will need your EMPLOYERS agency code(s), your agency's current IVANS Y-Account number and IVANS mailbox information to complete the registration form. If you need help finding your IVANS account information, please reference our FAQs.
- Configure your Agency Management System to receive downloads from EMPLOYERS.
EMPLOYERS configuration information, including a list of compatible agency management systems, can also be found in our FAQs.
- Wait for notification from EMPLOYERS that IVANS Download is turned on for your agency.
When IVANS Download becomes available for your agency, we will send an email to the contact person listed on your registration form from step one above.
If you have any questions along the way, your EMPLOYERS Territory Manager is ready to help. You can also register for one of our upcoming EACCESS training webinars any time. Start simplifying with IVANS Download today!
IVANS also provides innovative ways to speed up your workers' comp quoting process with EMPLOYERS from your existing workflow. Agents can use the IVANS Market Appetite to pinpoint which markets are hot targets for prospective policyholders in their region. IVANS Market Appetite is currently available as a web platform and within many agency management systems, including Applied Epic and Applied TAM--at no cost to the agent. Agents already using IVANS Market Appetite can also connect directly to EMPLOYERS.
Don't just take our word for it, here are a few agents who are managing business more successfully thanks to IVANS Market Appetite:
➤ Watch as Katherine Eraci-Bova talks about how easy it is to identify carrier appetite thanks to IVANS, or read her full testimonial on how the system has helped streamline her office's workflow for both seasoned and newer agents.
➤ See how Lori Heemstra easily found the most up-to-date information for her markets and risk using IVANS, or get more details on how Market Appetite helped her agency better service clients with out-of-state and specialty needs.
➤ Even small agencies can benefit, as Ryan Aulabaugh found out, from the instant-appetite updates IVANS provides.
Not familiar with IVANS Market Appetite? Attend an IVANS Markets webinar or check out the comprehensive IVANS Market Appetite guide. And remember, your EMPLOYERS Territory Manager is also a great resource to help you get started.
EVOLVE - To learn more about how EMPLOYERS is making insurance so easy, you can do it in your bunny slippers™, check out the #EmployersEasy hashtag on social media.
BECOME AN AGENT - If you're not yet an EMPLOYERS appointed agent, we can help get you set up so you can start taking advantage of all the tools and systems we've built to help make workers' compensation easier.