Whether you are an insurance broker, agent, or policyholder, we know your relationship with EMPLOYERS is about taking care of business. And we strive to support your business with more than just workers’ compensation insurance. We offer opportunities to learn and grow your business alongside us, from training and professional development for our agents to self-service content and expert-driven support resources for small business owners.
Ready to get more than just insurance from EMPLOYERS? Start exploring below.
Our training sessions are designed to provide tools and tips that can help our agents build deeper relationships with clients, providing support for policyholders and their workers when they need it most.
- Injured Employee Hotline Training – Learn how to help your clients get the most out of our 24/7 hotline for injured workers in need of medical treatment.
- Loss Control Training – Help your clients reduce costs and improve culture with 5 easy claims and safety service tips from the EMPLOYERS Loss Control experts.
Digging a little deeper and taking the time to care are cornerstones of the EMPLOYERS way. Those are the principles that guide our industry content and research efforts.
- Whitepapers – Explore a variety of in-depth guides and analyses on the ins and outs of workers’ compensation and other related insurance topics.
Small Business Support
From expert-written content to customizable safety and human resources materials, we believe being America’s Small Business Insurance Specialist® is about offering resources to help support business owners with more than just workers’ compensation.
- Small Business Resource Center – Find answers to common small business questions, with tips and advice from experts across a variety of industries, including food service, retail, property management and more.
- Loss Control Connection℠ – Need an easier way to keep up on compliance changes and safety standards? Our Loss Control Connection makes tedious tasks–from designing signage, coming up with job descriptions and salary benchmarking, even drafting employee handbooks and safety guidelines – simple.