Making insurance so easy, you can do it in your bunny slippers!TM
EMPLOYERS is making unprecedented investments in technology that will deliver "ease of doing business" solutions and help our agents grow more profitably in a fast changing marketplace.
With that said, our EVOLVETM initiative encompasses many significant automation enhancements which have been delivered over the past several months, and more are yet to come.
Below is a list of enhancements that are now live and available within EACCESS®. If you have any questions along the way, please don't hesitate to reach out to your EMPLOYERS Territory Manager.
The Small Business Resource Center Powered by EMPLOYERS
This isn’t just another business advice website. And it’s not about insurance either. The Small Business Resource Center Powered by EMPLOYERS is a new online destination for agents and policyholders, providing the latest information to help them manage and grow their business. A few features of the Small Business Resource Center include:
- Industry-specific content developed by people who work in the policyholder's industry
- You will find content that is:
- Concise - short and to-the-point articles and videos
- Engaging - written for the small business owner wo wants to learn
- Actionable - tips, summaries, and checklists
- Content covers topics that small business owners regularly ask themselves in the areas of Operations, Customers, Employees and Money.
EMPLOYERS is Now Available Within IVANS Market Appetite
EMPLOYERS first launched our Appetite Checker within EACCESS to help our agency partners quickly identify eligible EMPLOYERS classes of business. We are now excited to announce that EMPLOYERS is expanding its reach by partnering with IVANS Market Appetite, so you can review our appetite from various resources at your fingertips! Learn how you can maximize the advantages and make sure your staff always has quick and easy access to our appetite details.
EMPLOYERS Has Evolved into a Fully National Carrier!
As a fully national carrier, EMPLOYERS is now there for our agents and policyholders in all states – from Alaska to Hawaii to New York, and everywhere in between. For more than 105 years, EMPLOYERS has been helping America’s small businesses with their workers’ compensation insurance needs. From our roots starting as the Nevada Insurance Fund to our coast-to-coast focus today, EMPLOYERS has evolved into a fully national carrier that is currently making unprecedented investments in technology to deliver “ease of doing business” solutions and help our Agents grow more profitably in a fast changing marketplace. Learn more about EMPLOYERS' evolution to a national carrier.
Premium Audit Agent Dashboard
Our just-released Premium Audit Agent Dashboard is available through EACCESS by clicking Premium Audits. From there, you will find the following functionality to help you more easily keep tabs on your clients' premium audits:
- Check the status of the final premium audit for any policy within your book of business online, 24/7.
- Quickly review all policies with your book of business and filter to view audits which are active, delinquent, received, submitted, completed and non-compliant.
- You will also now receive email notifications when a policyholder is delinquent on their final premium audit. This will allow you to proactively work with your client to complete their audit, if needed.
Real-Time Quoting Powered by Appulate
With Real-Time Quoting Powered by Appulate, agents can now quickly and easily upload ACORD data directly from their agency management system and obtain an instant quote for workers' compensation risks using their free online Appulate account. A few features and benefits of this new functionality includes:
- Free service offered to EMPLOYERS appointed agents
- Works with any agency management system
- Saves time in the submission process by uploading completed ACORD data from an ACORD PDF or your agency management system into Appulate's smart questionnaire
- Reduces data entry time by not having to rekey ACORD data
- Instant quote & bind
- Electronic signing for agents and insureds
- eLearning is available for easy on-demand training via Appulate
Improved Renewal Process Now Available within EACCESS
Starting with policies with renewal dates of 10/01/2019, you will benefit from the following features of our New and Improved Renewal Process:
- A fresh look and intuitive agency experience for making renewal updates — Just as you have recently experienced with our New Business Get a Quote process, making updates to your renewal policies now has the same, more modern look and feel with a simplified workflow making it easier to navigate and process business. Renewal policies are available in EACCESS 120 days prior to their expiration, providing you plenty of time to make any needed changes and updates.
- Automated Renewals on small policies — Policies generating estimated annual premium of $10,000 or less will automatically renew and bind without the agent receiving a separate renewal quote. Automated Renewals will be issued 40 days prior to the effective date of the policy. Note: for some agencies, Automated Renewals will be generated for policies with estimated annual premium of $25,000 or less. Talk to your EMPLOYERS Territory Manager if you have questions.
- Updates to larger policies — For larger policies, you can continue to make updates online up until the policy expiration date or when the policy is bound.
Online Premium Audits
EMPLOYERS policyholders can now quickly and easily submit their premium audits online!
A few features of Online Premium Audit functionality:
- An intuitive and user-friendly interface guides policyholders through the premium audit process.
- Policyholders can easily and securely upload all requested documents online. That means no more need to mail in printed documents.
- Policyholders can log in and check the status of their premium audits 24/7.
- Online premium audits are processed and finalized fast — many in as little as one business day.*
- Policyholders who are registered for EACCESS will receive email notifications alerting them when an audit is due, the status of their audit, and when their audit has been finalized. Online Premium Audit functionality is available within EACCESS, so no need for a separate username and password. To get started, policyholders simply log into EACCESS and navigate to My Premium Audits.
*Please note that premium audit processing time varies by policy, and not all policies are eligible for one-day processing.
New and Improved Get A Quote Functionality
Agents can now submit business and get a quote faster than ever. A few features of our new and improved Get A Quote functionality:
- Fresh Look and Intuitive Agency Experience — Site has a new, more modern look and feel with a simplified workflow making it easier to navigate and process business.
- Streamlined Quotes — Fewer clicks. Fewer inputs required to get a quote.
- Simple, Fast and Easy to Use — Agents can submit an application for a basic small business and receive a quote in as little as 30 seconds, with the ability to bind the business immediately.
- Added Features —
- Experience Mods pulled in automatically for all NCCI states (AK, AL, AR, AZ, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MO, MS, MT, NE, NH, NM, NV, OK, OR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WV), plus California and Wisconsin.
- ACORD binders and applications generated automatically based on information entered online.
- New streamlined approach to owner/officer inclusion and exclusion forms! Outside of California, we will no longer require these forms be sent in to EMPLOYERS. Now the insured will complete and submit all state required forms to the agency of record for maintenance in the agency file. It is the responsibility of the agency to maintain all required documentation and make available upon request to EMPLOYERS.
IVANS Data Download
IVANS Data Download functionality is now available and will eliminate re-keying of data with easier policy administration and a single workflow.
A few features of IVANS Download:
- Provides a secure and managed alternative to e-mail, mail and fax
- Offers a direct communication path from your clients to the EMPLOYERS policyholder portal
- Translates data into a shareable format across multiple agency systems
- Synchronizes policy data between EMPLOYERS and your agency
- Streamlines the process using ACORD standards to drive agency efficiency
- Reduces E&O exposure by securing data processing to safeguard information exchange
- Gives more time to concentrate on service and revenue generating activities
Learn more about IVANS Download and how to get started.
Online Self Service Endorsements
- Mailing Addresses
- Payroll on existing locations
- Add locations and payroll for existing states and classifications.
- Change and expire existing business locations
- Multiple policy term endorsement processing
The new and improved PrecisePay is the EMPLOYERS (pay-as-you-go) premium payment program that allows policyholders to make smaller, more frequent premium payments by paying each payroll period. PrecisePay calculates the workers’ compensation premium from a business's actual payroll figures and assigned classifications each time payroll is processed and submitted to EMPLOYERS. State-mandated assessments, taxes, and surcharges are collected in accordance with state law. Payroll information can be submitted to EMPLOYERS either by a policyholder or by their approved payroll service provider. Benefits include easy access within EACCESS (no need to remember a separate login or sign in to two different systems), simple payroll uploading, improved cash flow and more. Learn more about PrecisePay and download a flyer you can share with clients.
New Appetite Checker
We are excited to unveil our new and improved Appetite Checker classification eligibility tool. This tool is designed to clearly and consistently communicate our appetite across business segments and geographic regions. With our new EACCESS Appetite Checker you will now be able to quickly identify eligible classes of business, review classification conditions, and start a quote. Try Appetite Checker.