The New and Improved eBilling
Our new eBilling enhancements are designed to provide more self-service tools at your fingertips. Check out the latest features and watch our demo video for a quick tour below.
New Feature Highlights
• Ability to set-up AutoPay
• Ability to make payments with more than one payment method (i.e. ACH bank account and credit card)
• Ability to search by Policy #, Policy Name (Primary named insured as listed in POINT), Agent and DBA
• Ability to make partial payments
• Ability to set-up, edit and delete payment profiles
• Consistent user interfaces across applications (i.e. EACCESS®, PrecisePay, Online Premium Audit etc.)
• Various educational pop-ups to guide user, including field definitions
• PrecisePay and Payroll Partner payments will show in eBilling as pending until processed
• Detail summary on each account of the Policyholders Installment Schedule
• Updated security sign-on with Okta
• Agent ability to search and view policy details on behalf of the policyholder, including payment history and installment schedules
• Agent ability to make one-time payments on behalf of their policyholders
• Agent ability to set-up and edit their own payment profiles
• Watch a walkthrough of these agent features now
We're always working to improve and make your billing and payment process easier at EMPLOYERS. Here are a few of the additional eBilling enhancements in the works:
• Agent ability to set-up AutoPay
Need eBilling Help?
If you have any questions along the way, check out our eBilling Frequently Asked Questions page and review our Agent Training and Policyholder Training guides for a step-by-step tour of the new eBilling features. You can also find links to download these documents under Helpful Resources to the left.
Agents, your EMPLOYERS Territory Manager is also ready to help. We always welcome your feedback; tell us what's missing on this page and we'll continue to work to create the resources you need to make doing business easier and more efficient with EMPLOYERS. Still can't find what you're looking for? Please reach out to Customer Service for EACCESS® help by calling the numbers below.