Small business owners could get a workers’ compensation insurance quote in as little in 30 seconds by connecting with a local EMPLOYERS® appointed agent. Our agents have access to enhanced online quoting features inside their EACCESS portal 24/7, with Straight Through Quoting that gets clients an estimated premium price in fewer clicks than ever before. Agents, log in now to get started!
Online Quoting Features EMPLOYERS Agents Enjoy
Here are a few more details on the main highlights of our Get a Quote features. But this isn’t all—EMPLOYERS keeps in close touch with our agents to get feedback on how we can make our quoting tools faster and more efficient as we continue to work towards taking the work out of workers’ compensation insurance.
- Experience Mods pulled in automatically for all NCCI states*, plus California and Wisconsin.
- ACORD binders and applications generated automatically based on information entered online.
- Streamlined owner/officer inclusion and exclusion forms. Outside of California, we no longer require these forms be sent in. Now the insured completes and submits all state required forms to the agency of record for maintenance in the agency file. It is the responsibility of the agency to maintain all required documentation and make available upon request to EMPLOYERS.
* NCCI States: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MO, MS, MT, NE, NH, NM, NV, OK, OR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WV
Small Business Owners: Need a Workers’ Compensation Quote?
EMPLOYERS pairs small business owners with amazing local agents who are ready to help. Simply fill out this form with your business location and contact information and we’ll connect you with an agent for a quote.
Helpful Workers’ Compensation Insurance Quote Resources
The following articles and training information can help both agents and policyholders interested in learning more about the workers’ compensation insurance quoting features available through EMPLOYERS insurance.
- Register for our next EACCESS Training Webinar – We’ll cover the latest updates, tips, tricks for utilizing your EACCESS Agent account, including the Get A Quote features.
- Agent Get a Quote Video Training Series – Watch these step-by-step walk through videos on your own time to familiarize with how to get clients a quote quickly and efficiently.
- Get a Quote FAQs for Agents – agents who still have questions or need troubleshooting support can check out this list of frequently asked questions and answers, or connect with their Territory Manager for help.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance Explained – Get answers to common questions around workers’ comp, and learn about EMPLOYERS service options.
- Our Programs and Partnerships – EMPLOYERS pairs with many organizations and associations to provide cost-effective small business insurance to help take the work out of worker’s comp.
- Connect with an Agent to Get a Quote Now – There’s an EMPLOYERS appointed agent in your area that’s ready to get you a quote for workers’ compensation insurance now.