Our Insurance Agents have One Partner Focused on Their Success.
Our focused, disciplined approach to underwriting makes it easy for insurance agents to identify small businesses within our well-defined appetite of low to medium hazard industries, reducing the time spent chasing unqualified leads. And once your clients become EMPLOYERS insurance policyholders, our low minimum premiums; fast, fair and efficient claims handling services; and advanced online management tools mean they’re more likely to renew their EMPLOYERS workers’ compensation insurance policy.
Join the long list of outstanding agencies that are building their book by offering EMPLOYERS’ workers’ compensation insurance and services.
Here’s how you can immediately benefit from partnering with us.
- Competitive Commissions. Generous commissions offer the potential to increase revenue.
- Marketing Support. Small business lead generation programs and co-brandable marketing materials support your sales efforts and increase revenue.
- Stability and Dependability. Over 100 years of experience, A- (Excellent) A.M. Best rating, and has never left a market.
- Competitive Pricing. Discounts and dividends provide your clients a cost-effective solution.
- Loss Control Support. Online resources and loss control services help your clients reduce workplace injuries and illnesses which can improve productivity and profitability.
- Fraud Prevention. Our experienced anti-fraud staff has saved millions of dollars in fraudulent claims costs. Our fraud prevention efforts reduce expenses, which can help lower the cost of workers’ compensation insurance.