Reducing Costs and Improving Culture with Loss Control
UPDATE: We are currently rebuilding the training content for this session! If you’d like to be one of the first to participate in a new Loss Control training experience, fill out the form to the right.
Curious how to help policyholders reduce costs and improve culture at their business? The EMPLOYERS Loss Control team shares 5 easy ways we can help you get there!
These 5 keys are “value-added services” that come along with every EMPLOYERS workers’ compensation insurance policy. Learn tips and tricks on how each can save you and your clients time and money in this handy webinar with our Loss Control experts. We’ll cover what you need to know to help your clients:
- Reduce claim costs and boost morale with our Off-Site Transitional Duty Program
- Improve your safety culture with Loss Control ConnectionSM resources
- Take advantage of Loss Runs and Trend Data in EACCESS®
- Get the most from our 24/7 Injured Employee Hotline
- Additional Risk Management Consultation services
Sign up for our next session now: Loss Control training takes place on the date TBD of the month.