EMPLOYERS Loss Control Services
Our online resources, loss control services and employee safety tips help you evaluate the safety risks of your business and identify cost-effective methods to reduce workplace injuries and illnesses, which can improve productivity and long term profitability.
Creating a Safety Culture
Loss Control is all about making your workplace
- Hazard analysis and control to evaluate operations and make recommendations for hazard control
- Management and supervisory education programs to assist in reinforcing best health and safety practices
- Employee safety presentations and training
Improving Safety Culture in the Workplace with Loss Control Connection
Loss Control Connection is a robust website providing all EMPLOYERS policyholders with on-demand access to valuable tools and advice to help manage workplace safety and compliance. Loss Control Connection is a complimentary service that saves you time by providing safety and compliance information in one place.
Inside Loss Control Connection:
- Are you ready for an OSHA inspection? An unexpected OSHA inspection may result in thousands of dollars in fines and a tarnished reputation. The checklists, sample programs and self-inspection tools available in Loss Control Connection, can help you address potential issues before an inspector makes an unannounced visit to your business.
- Are your employees properly trained? Effective training for your employees should be timely, efficient and relevant to the work they do. The training resources in Loss Control Connection focus on a number of industry specific safety issues, and can be used to support and enhance your workplace safety programs.
- Are you fully compliant with your state-specific workplace requirements? Many states have specific requirements for policies and programs related to Safety and Human Resources. The regulatory compliance resources available on Loss Control Connection can help you take control of these regulatory requirements, and stay abreast of changes and updates.
- Do you have an effective return-to-work program for injured workers? An effective return-to-work program can reduce claim costs, improve employee morale and keep employees productive. Sample programs, guidance documents and self-evaluation checklists can help you take a close look at your return-to-work program and ensure you are taking the necessary steps to keep injured employees productive while receiving appropriate care.