EMPLOYERS®, the Provider of Choice for the Nevada Restaurant Association
EMPLOYERS is the workers’ compensation provider of choice for the Nevada Restaurant Association (NvRA), offering workers' compensation insurance and services to NvRA members through our network of independent insurance agents.
At EMPLOYERS, we specialize in meeting the needs of small businesses and have a deep understanding of the complexities of running restaurants. We have a strong presence in Nevada, where restaurants are our single largest customer. With over 100 years of experience, financial stability, and specialized services, EMPLOYERS is perfectly aligned to be the provider of choice for NvRA members.
In addition to our broad underwriting appetite that includes quick service and fast food restaurants, below are some of the many reasons EMPLOYERS is right for your Nevada restaurant:
- 5% credit: available to all eligible NvRA members in addition to already competitive rates.
- Cash Flow Assistance: we offer flexible payment plans and low minimum premiums to help you manage your cash flow more effectively.
- Efficient Claim Handling: our 24/7, multi-lingual claim reporting center provides prompt service to injured workers while helping control claim costs by working with physicians to evaluate care.
- Fraud Prevention: our experienced anti-fraud staff has saved millions of dollars in fraudulent claims costs. Our fraud prevention efforts reduce expenses, which can help lower the cost of workers’ compensation insurance.
- Loss Control Support: our online resources and loss control services help you evaluate the safety risks of your business and identify cost-effective methods to reduce workplace injuries and illnesses, which can improve productivity and long term profitability.
Submit your contact details to get more information or to receive a quote from a Nevada insurance agent.
Insurance is offered in Nevada through Employers Compensation Insurance Company, Employers Insurance Company of Nevada, Employers Preferred Insurance Company, and Employers Assurance Company.
For more information on the NvRA, visit their website at http://nvrestaurants.com/ .