EMPLOYERS now offers the option to receive workers’ compensation benefit payments by InsurCard debit card. Instead of receiving a check when a payment is made on a claim, the injured employee will receive a deposit on their InsurCard. Injured employees can get cash disbursement at a bank teller, transfer money to their own bank account, and use the card at ATMs or at merchants wherever debit Mastercard® is accepted.
The Total Solution
- No enrollment or usage fees
- Not tied to any particular bank branches — card can be used anywhere Mastercard debit cards are accepted, including over 500,000 ATMs worldwide
- Cardholder website and automated phone system for 24/7 access to balance inquiries, payment status, withdrawals, purchases, and money transfers
- Text/Email alerts for transactions, low-balance warning, and when new funds are added
Fast, Convenient & Saves Time
- Funds are available by end of day on the payment due date
- No time delay for check clearance
- Easy access to funds for emergency and short-term cash needs
- No need for a bank account and no forms to sign
Highly Secure Data Processing
- Funds on the card are fully protected against loss or theft
- Ability to freeze card transactions
Sign up for InsurCard
Sign up for Insurcard today by calling (888) 682-6671.