EMPLOYERS is a Provider of Choice for Arizona Restaurant Association Members.
See details below.
EMPLOYERS is the endorsed workers’ compensation insurance provider of the Arizona Restaurant Association (ARA), offering workers' compensation insurance and services to ARA members through our network of independent insurance agents.
At EMPLOYERS, we specialize in meeting the needs of small businesses and have a deep understanding of the complexities of running restaurants. We have a strong presence in Arizona, where restaurants are our single largest customer. With over 100 years of experience, financial stability, and specialized services, EMPLOYERS is perfectly aligned to be a provider of choice for ARA members.
Some of the many reasons EMPLOYERS is right for your Arizona Restaurant:
- Cash Flow Assistance: we offer flexible payment plans and low minimum premiums to help you manage your cash flow more effectively.
- Efficient Claim Handling: our 24/7, multi-lingual claim reporting center provides prompt service to injured workers while helping control claim costs by working with physicians to evaluate care.
- Fraud Prevention: our experienced anti-fraud staff has saved millions of dollars in fraudulent claims costs. Our fraud prevention efforts reduce expenses, which can help lower the cost of workers’ compensation insurance.
- Managed Care Services: by partnering with carefully selected healthcare professionals that provide quality, cost-appropriate, and timely care, injured workers experience minimal downtime.
- Loss Control Support: our online resources and loss control services help you evaluate the safety risks of your business and identify cost-effective methods to reduce workplace injuries and illnesses, which can improve productivity and long-term profitability.
Request a quote above for more information and to receive a quote from an Arizona insurance agent.
For more information on ARA membership, visit their website at www.azrestaurant.org.
In Arizona, insurance is offered through Employers Compensation Insurance Company, Employers Preferred Insurance Company, and Employers Assurance Company. Not all insurers do business in all jurisdictions.