California Restaurant Association
EMPLOYERS is an Endorsed Provider of the California Restaurant Association
EMPLOYERS is the exclusive workers’ compensation insurance provider of the California Restaurant Association, offering workers' compensation insurance and services to CRA members through our network of independent insurance agents.
At EMPLOYERS, we specialize in meeting the needs of small businesses and have a deep understanding of the complexities of running restaurants. We have a strong presence in California, where restaurants are our single largest customer. With over 100 years of experience, financial stability, and specialized services, EMPLOYERS is perfectly aligned to be a provider of choice for CRA members.
- 5% credit for all eligible CRA members in addition to already competitive rates
- A broader underwriting appetite that includes quick service and fast food restaurants
- Flexible and affordable payment plans
- Low minimum premium
- Fair and efficient claim handling
- Qualified new CRA members pay just $99 per location in CRA membership dues when they are insured with EMPLOYERS for workers' compensation*
Request a quote above for more information and to receive a quote from a California insurance agent.
For more information on the CRA and CRA membership, visit their website at
*The CRA discounted membership offer is extended to new members only. New members receive the introductory rate of $99 (per location) for the first year and may renew their membership the second year for just $250. Subsequent year's dues will be based on the operation's gross revenue. New members are businesses that have not paid dues in two calendar years.
In California, insurance is offered through Employers Compensation Insurance Company, Employers Preferred Insurance Company, and Employers Assurance Company. Not all insurers do business in all jurisdictions.