EMPLOYERS offers credit towards policy premiums for eligible CRA members and more.
See details below.
EMPLOYERS is the exclusive workers’ compensation insurance provider of the California Restaurant Association, offering workers’ compensation insurance and services to CRA members through our network of independent insurance agents.
At EMPLOYERS, we specialize in meeting the needs of small businesses and have a deep understanding of the complexities of running restaurants. We have a strong presence in California, where restaurants are our single largest customer. With over 100 years of experience, financial stability, and a commitment to helping hospitality workers in times of need, EMPLOYERS is perfectly aligned to be a provider of choice for CRA members.
- 5% credit for all eligible CRA members in addition to already competitive rates
- Annual CRA membership dues of only $99 per location when insured by EMPLOYERS for workers’ compensation*
- A broader underwriting appetite that includes quick service and fast food restaurants
- Flexible and affordable payment plans
- Low minimum premium
- Fair and efficient claim handling
- Loss Control ConnectionSM — a host of online tools, services and resources that help you minimize risks, promote wellness, prevent workers’ compensation losses and stay in compliance
Request a quote for more information and we’ll help connect you to the right California insurance agent for your business.
For more information on the CRA and CRA membership, visit their website at http://calrest.org/
* Subject to EMPLOYERS underwriting guidelines. CRA membership does not guarantee insurance coverage. The discounted membership offer ($99 per location per year) is extended to all members who maintain workers’ comp insurance coverage through EMPLOYERS. Minimum premium threshold of $1,000 to qualify for the offer.