Illinois Restaurant Association
EMPLOYERS is the Provider of Choice for Workers’ Compensation for the Illinois Restaurant Association
We are excited to announce that EMPLOYERS is the workers’ compensation insurance provider of choice for the Illinois Restaurant Association (IRA). Eligible Members of the Illinois Restaurant Association can receive a 5% Association Credit on their workers’ compensation insurance.*
We specialize in meeting the needs of small businesses and have a strong presence in Illinois, where restaurants are one of our largest customers. Below are some of the many reasons EMPLOYERS is right for your Illinois restaurant:
- Cash Flow Assistance: we offer flexible payment plans and low minimum premiums to help your clients manage their cash flow more effectively.
- Efficient Claim Handling: our 24/7 multi-lingual claims reporting center executes prompt service to injured workers while our Claim Adjusters help control costs by working with physicians to evaluate care.
- Injured Employee Hotline: a hotline that is available to policyholders 24/7 and is staffed by registered nurses specially trained to provide medical guidance over the phone for new work-related injuries or illnesses.
- InsurCard®: reloadable debit card for workers’ compensation benefit payments. Injured employees can get a cash disbursement at a bank teller, transfer money to their own bank account, and use the card at ATMs or at merchants wherever debit Mastercard® is accepted.
- Anti-Fraud Programs: our experienced anti-fraud staff has saved millions of dollars in fraudulent claims costs. Our fraud prevention efforts reduce expenses, which can help lower the cost of workers’ compensation insurance.
If you are not already an IRA Member, you can join by visiting www.illinoisrestaurants.org. Members can enjoy an ever-growing list of benefits offered by the Illinois Restaurant Association, including advocacy and government relations services as well as education and workforce development.
*Subject to EMPLOYERS underwriting guidelines. IRA membership does not guarantee insurance coverage.