EMPLOYERS offers credit towards policy premiums for eligible KRA members and more.
See details below.
EMPLOYERS is the workers’ compensation insurance provider of choice for the Kentucky Restaurant Association (KRA). Eligible Members of the KRA can receive a 5% Association Credit on their workers’ compensation insurance, and enjoy services catered to our restaurant industry clients.
With over 100 years of experience and financial stability, EMPLOYERS is the workers’ compensation expert dedicated to helping restaurant and hospitality workers when they need it most; learn more about our KRA Member Benefits below.
- KRA members receive a 5% credit in addition to already competitive rates*
- Flexible and affordable payment plans
- Low minimum premiums
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Business must be a new or existing member of the Kentucky Restaurant Association
- Business classifications must be within the EMPLOYERS/KRA program criteria (see Qualifying Classifications)
- Restaurants including Quick Food Service (QFS)
- Hotels/Motels – all employees
- Clubs – country or golf – all employees
- Bars & Taverns
- Stores – groceries & provisions
- Warehouse – general merchandising – Not Otherwise Classified (NOC)
- Please note this is not a full list of eligible classes, please contact your TM for additional eligible classes of business.
Ready to take advantage? Contact us to connect with a local agent now. Not a Kentucky Restaurant Association member yet? For more information on the KRA, visit their website at kyra.org.
*Subject to EMPLOYERS underwriting guidelines. KRA membership does not guarantee insurance coverage.