North Carolina Restaurant and Lodging Association
EMPLOYERS is the Provider of Choice for the North Carolina Restaurant and Lodging Association
EMPLOYERS is the workers’ compensation provider of choice for the North Carolina Restaurant & Lodging Association (NCRLA), offering workers' compensation insurance and services to NCRLA members through our network of independent insurance agents.
At EMPLOYERS, we specialize in meeting the needs of small businesses and have a deep understanding of the complexities of running restaurants and hospitality services. With over 100 years of experience, financial stability, and specialized services, EMPLOYERS is perfectly aligned to be the provider of choice for NCRLA members.
EMPLOYERS is committed to helping the owners and operators of the North Carolina Restaurant & Lodging Association (NCRLA) manage their risks and keep their businesses running smoothly. Below are some of the many reasons why EMPLOYERS is right for your North Carolina restaurant or lodging business:
Some of the many reasons EMPLOYERS is right for your business:
- Low minimum premiums for all NCRLA members, including flexible and affordable payment plans.
- Cash Flow Assistance: we offer flexible payment plans and low minimum premiums to help you manage your cash flow more effectively.
- Efficient Claim Handling: our 24/7, multi-lingual claim reporting center provides prompt service to injured workers while helping control claim costs by working with physicians to evaluate care.
- Fraud Prevention: our experienced anti-fraud staff has saved millions of dollars in fraudulent claims costs. Our fraud prevention efforts reduce expenses, which can help lower the cost of workers’ compensation insurance.
- Loss Control Support: our online resources and loss control services help you evaluate the safety risks of your business and identify cost-effective methods to reduce workplace injuries and illnesses, which can improve productivity and long-term profitability.
Request a quote above to get more information or to receive a quote from a North Carolina insurance agent.