As a business owner, making insurance payments should be the least of your worries. EMPLOYERS offers a variety of solutions to fit every business, from pay-as-you-go options through the PrecisePay® program to integrations with payroll service providers that help connect and manage your bookkeeping and insurance information automatically.
For more details on our online billing tools and payment features available to agents and policyholders inside EACCESS, explore our eBilling information below.
Recent Payment Improvements and Additions
A new look is here for payment systems at EMPLOYERS. Along with a facelift, we’ve added flexibility:
- NEW: Instant pay button – Navigate to the top of any EMPLOYERS.com page and you’ll see a button to “Make a Payment” instantly.
- NEW: Pay-by-phone – Make a payment through our new automated phone system with one easy call to (888) 682-6671 and choose option 1.
- NEW: Pay-by-link – Request a payment link to be sent to you via text or email. Just call (888) 682-6671 to request your link.
- Set up recurring credit card payments – Policyholders will now be able to make recurring payments with a credit card. This is in addition to recurring payment by automatic bank transfer (ACH) already available online inside eBilling.
- Make one payment with two payment methods – Multiple cards or bank accounts? No problem. Policyholders may now split payments between two credit cards if needed.
EMPLOYERS uses One Inc., a third-party payment solutions provider to process credit card payments. One Inc. charges a 2.99% fee for the convenience of this alternative payment option.
We’re always working to improve and make your billing and payment experiences easier. Here’s a list of some of the updates we’ll be making soon:
- Post-date your payments – Schedule payments for any date in the future with our new feature inside eBilling.
- PrecisePay by credit card – If you’re a PrecisePay account holder, pay-as-you-go credit card payments will be available soon.
Need eBilling Help?
If you have payment questions, check out our eBilling Frequently Asked Questions page and review our Agent & Policyholder Training Guide for step-by-step instructions on the payment features available inside eBilling.
We always welcome your feedback; tell us what’s missing on this page and we’ll continue to work to create the resources you need to make doing business easier and more efficient with EMPLOYERS. Still can’t find what you’re looking for? Please reach out to Customer Service for EACCESS help by calling the numbers below.