Katherine H. Antonello
President and Chief Executive Officer of Employers Holdings, Inc.
Katherine H. Antonello has served as a Director and the President and Chief Executive Officer of Employers Holdings, Inc. since April 2021. She also serves as a Director and Chief Executive Officer of each of the Company’s wholly-owned subsidiaries. Ms. Antonello joined the Company in August 2019 as its Executive Vice President, Chief Actuary. Prior to joining the Company, Ms. Antonello served as the Chief Actuary for the National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) from June 2013 to July 2019. Ms. Antonello earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics from Birmingham-Southern College. She is a Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society, a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries, and a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries. In addition, she currently serves as President and as a board member of the Casualty Actuarial Society and as an advisory board member of Kids Chance of America.
Acronyms and Terms
- EAC (Employers Assurance Company)
- ECIC (Employers Compensation Insurance Company)
- EGI (Employers Group, Inc.)
- EHI (Employers Holdings, Inc.)
- EICN (Employers Insurance Company of Nevada)
- EIS (Elite Insurance Services, Inc.)
- ESI (EIG Services, Inc.)
- EOH (Employers Occupational Health, Inc.)
- EPIC (Employers Preferred Insurances Company)
- Cerity Group, Inc. (CGI)
- Cerity Services, Inc. (CSI)
- Cerity Insurance Company (CIC)