A few features of policy data download:
- Translates data into a shareable format across multiple agency systems
- Synchronizes policy data between EMPLOYERS and your agency
- Streamlines the process using ACORD standards to drive agency efficiency
- Reduces E&O exposure by securing data processing to safeguard information exchange
- Gives more time to concentrate on service and revenue generating activities
How to Get Started
You will need to register to get started with IVANS Policy Data Download.
1. Have one person from your agency complete the download registration form online, which can be found at employers.com/ivans-registration.
Note: you will need your EMPLOYERS agency code(s), your agency's current IVANS Y-Account number and IVANS mailbox information to complete the registration form. If you need help finding your IVANS account information, please reference our FAQs.
2. Configure your Agency Management System to receive downloads from EMPLOYERS.
EMPLOYERS configuration information can also be found in our FAQs.
3. Wait for notification from EMPLOYERS that IVANS Policy Data Download is now turned on for your agency.
When IVANS Download becomes available for your agency, we will send an email to the contact person listed on your registration form from step one above. Currently, IVANS Download is available for Applied, Vertafore, HawkSoft, SIS, Agency Software, NASA, Agency Matrix, EbixASP, Special Agent, Xanatek, Webcetra, Agency System and Nexsure agency management systems. Additional agency management systems will be added soon.
If you have any questions along the way, please check out our frequently asked questions, our IVANS Download flyer, or register for one of our upcoming EACCESS training webinars. Also, please feel free to reach out to your EMPLOYERS Territory Manager at any time.
EMPLOYERS and IVANS are committed to providing our agents the latest automation tools available. We hope that you will take advantage of these resources and that they help you more easily and efficiently do business with EMPLOYERS.