EMPLOYERS has established procedures to promote the effective governance of the organization in the interests of our stakeholders. EMPLOYERS is committed to doing business ethically and in compliance with legal requirements. Here we share the guidelines, codes and charters that help our employees, corporate officers and Board of Directors fulfill their responsibility to our shareholders.
Corporate Governance Guideline
The following guidelines, policies, codes of business conduct and ethics have been adopted and cover directors, officers and employees.
- Corporate Governance Guidelines
- Code of Ethics for Senior Financial Officers
- Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
- Related Person Transactions Policy
The following three charters (Audit, Compensation, and Nominating and Governance) define and explain the role and operation of the respective committees of EMPLOYERS Board of Directors.
- Board Governance and Nominating Committee Charter
- Audit Committee Charter
- Human Capital Management and Compensation Committee
- Risk Committee Charter
- Finance Committee Charter
- Executive Committee Charter
Board of Directors Contact
Employers Holdings, Inc.
c/o Chief Legal Officer
10375 Professional Circle
Reno, Nevada 89521-4802
Please indicate whether your message is for the Board, an individual director, or a particular group or committee of directors.