How do I change my mailing address?
Submit your information, including your policy number, to firstname.lastname@example.org If you have a location address change or addition, please contact your Agent.
What is EMPLOYERS’ mailing and email address?
- Mailing address – EMPLOYERS, P.O. Box 32036, Lakeland, FL 33802-2036
- Email – email@example.com
What is workers’ compensation fraud?
- Insurance fraud is generally defined as any act committed with the intent to deceive an insurer for the purpose of profit or gain. Insurance fraud may involve making false representations on an insurance application, exaggerating or inflating an insurance claim, and billing for services never rendered.
- With over 100 years of combined law enforcement experience, our Fraud Investigations Department operates a comprehensive Anti-Fraud Program dedicated to preventing employer fraud, insurance fraud and providing insurance fraud management. We know how to investigate and report cases of suspected insurance fraud and collaborate with state and local law enforcement to achieve results.
- If you suspect fraud has been committed, file a report by calling 1-800-750-3939 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.