Contact Us: For Medical Providers

* Please include the claim number on any documents sent to EMPLOYERS.

To Submit a Medical Bill

To Submit Non-Medical Bills

Nevada Providers – To Submit Form C-4

To Submit Requests for Medical Authorization

Medical Billing Inquiries

Provider Bill Reconsiderations Should be Submitted to:

All Other Inquiries